Thursday, February 9, 2017

Snow Day

Today I got to have a snow day with my little guy. My husband's employer decided to make him work extra hours with less than a days notice. This caused major child care problems for us, which forced me to take the day off. Normally, our daycare could have taken him for another day, but today we were getting a major winter storm. So, my husband needed to take our only SUV to get there and back safely and the hill we live on requires an SUV.


I know, you're thinking, well isn't it your fault for not having 2 SUV's. We definitely share in responsibility, but at this point we can't afford a second one. Prior to this year we had both of our vehicles paid off, and were trying to save to purchase a vehicle in full. Well, when we found our dream house, that went out the window. We had to purchase the SUV or my husband would have to call out of work a lot. We do live in New England and snow is inevitable.


During my day of child wrangling I was writing up a couple of blogs to post and realized I didn't like my blog name. So, I've decided to have a blog name that embodies what what I'm doing/writing in my blog. I've changed it to Frugal in NH and will be working this week to get my posts moved over.


Thank you for stopping by and letting me vent a little! I hope you enjoy my blog and the photos taken of today's storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment